Services – Bed and Breakfast Casa Rovai
Nothing beats a carefree holiday at Casa Rovai Bed and Breakfast in Florence. Write to us and we will help you organise your visits to Florence with skip-the-line advance bookings of the main museums in the historic centre, guided tours or excursions in the countryside.
At check in you will be given the keys to access the b&b and your assigned room, there are no entry or exit times, we only advise you to take care not to disturb other guests from 10pm to 10am, to ensure a good night’s rest for all.
Pets are NOT allowed in our Bed & Breakfast
Welcoming you to Casa Rovai B&B is our beautiful reception and our small lounge where you can pause to read one of the guidebooks from our small library.
Common areas also include our lovely terrace where you can sit and sip tea or read a book.
Our lounge with tables and chairs, where you will find a selection of coffee, tea and our Internet Point.
Take advantage of our drinking water dispenser (fresh – natural – sparkling) to refill your flasks or fill the jugs in your rooms.
- Packages with half board
- Garage parking space at a cost of 25€ per 24h
- Car wash service provided by the garage
- Car number plate registration for access to LTZ provided by Garage
- Children’s activities
- SPA by appointment, outside the bed and breakfast in the heart of ancient Florence with heated pool, hammam and relaxation area
- Fitness club outside the B&B
- Bicycle hire outside the B&B
- Car rental
- Doctor at home
- Free camp bed for your child
- Change of bed linen and towels every 3 nights
- Daily room cleaning on request
- Welcome kit (city map, list of churches and monuments to visit, tips on where to eat)
- Personal assistance in planning your city tour
- Assistance with museum, theatre, train and bus reservations
- Booking family activities in Florentine museums
- Booking tours, guided tours, country and farm trips
- Restaurant reservations, romantic or family dinners
We are happy to inform our guests that construction work on our lift will soon begin and will be completed at the end of May 2023.
Our priority is to guarantee you a comfortable and pleasant stay!
Bed and Breakfast check-in and check-out
Casa Rovai does not have a reception service, so the reception is available by appointment from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. If you need to deposit your luggage in the morning or check in in the evening, please let us know and we will do our best to meet your needs. All special requests or confirmation of arrival time must be sent by email to email@example.com
Check-out is required no later than 10am, we kindly ask you to respect this time in order not to cause delays in handing over the room to the next guests. Late check-out has a penalty of 25€ per 30 minutes.
Luggage storage (unattended) for the day of departure is free of charge. At check-out you must hand over your room keys and you will be given access keys to the b&b to collect your luggage.
We would like to inform our guests that we do not have a shared guest toilet, but that all bathrooms in the b&b (inside and outside the rooms) are for the private use of the rooms.
If you come cycling to us, we are happy to tell you that you can park your bikes in our communal courtyard. We recommend that you bring a padlock, as the courtyard is accessible to residents and unguarded.
It is not possible, under any circumstances, to bring bikes into the rooms.
Breakfast at Casa Rovai
We would like to inform our kind guests that breakfast is served at the b&b’s own bakery just a few steps away. You can pick up your breakfast voucher directly in Reception and choose from 3 different menus:
- Menu 1 includes Croissant, cappuccino or coffee for 3€ per person
- Menu 2 includes croissant, juice, cappuccino or coffee for €5 per person
- Menu 3 includes Croissant, Sandwich, juice, cappuccino or coffee for €9.50 per person
Air conditioning (summer period)
The use of air conditioning is managed at your discretion via the remote control. To avoid unnecessary waste, please turn off the packaged air whenever you leave the room; it takes a few minutes for the air conditioner to reach the desired temperature. The use of air conditioning in the common rooms is managed by our service staff.
Heating (winter period)
The heating, on the other hand, is centralised and programmed by a chrono-thermostat that regulates temperatures and switch-on times automatically. It should be noted that energy saving regulations dictate that the temperature should not exceed 20 C.
Imagine a holiday in Florence in a Bed and Breakfast in the historic centre, choose the ideal period and contact us to create a good tailor-made “all inclusive” offer, or browse current offers and write to us!